Get access to networks connected to the AMS-IX India platform with only one connection. The Internet Peering VLAN is an Ethernet based Unicast service, enabled to support both IPv4 and IPv6 natively. The service offers interface speeds of 1 or 10 Gigabit per second Ethernet (GE, 10GE) or multitudes of these speeds in aggregated setup. All customers can view their overall live traffic and specific peering traffic (sFlow) on their dedicated my.ams-ix portal. The service details are:
- 1 Gbit/s “GE” (1000BaseLX)
- 10 Gbit/s “10GE” (10000BaseLR)
- Link aggregation of the above
- Provisioning of non-blocking 1 GE or 10 GE port.
- IPv4 and/or IPv6 (native)
- Live monitoring of traffic over AMS-IX through my.ams-ix.net
- sFlow traffic analysis reporting per customer on IP and AS level
- Free access to the AMS-IX route-servers
- Monthly volume reports online
- my.ams-ix environment for easy administration of contract, contacts and connection changes
- One IPv4 address (1 per port) and/or IPv6 out of the prefix that is in use on the AMS-IX infrastructure.
- PTR RR record in primary DNS for the in-addr.arpa mapping of the AMS-IX IPv4 prefix.
- PTR RR record(s) in primary DNS for the .ip6.arpa mapping of the AMS-IX IPv6 prefix.
Service Level & Responsibilities- AMS-IX delivers a service from the port to the patch panel.
- AMS-IX is responsible for correct functioning of the AMS-IX infrastructure between its switches.
- The customer is responsible for peerings and correct functioning of its own network.
- The customer is responsible for the necessary cabling between their router and the AMS-IX switch panel at the colocation.
- Problems can be reported to the AMS-IX NOC, which operates and can be contacted 24x7.